There's always something new on its way with Askia products. Care to take a look?
Not sure how to set up a maxdiff survey? Or you just want to know how to create that one routing? These articles should help.
Here's how you can get your Askia software up and running.
If C# means something for you other than a musical note, then this section is for you!
You have a good idea to improve our software or you want to help create survey controls? We're open to suggestions 24/7 :)
If you have a problem or a question and haven't been able to find a solution here, get in touch!
- Design 5.6.0
- Design 5.5.3
- Tools 5.5
- Multi-mode surveys
- Permanent questions on the CATI questionnaire
- Editable summary / overview of open-ended questions
- ADC Gallery
- Command line in Askiatools
- Analyse FAQ
- Web Survey Links
- Generate DoPanel links and write into the sample list
- What's new in Askiafield 5.5.3?
- Askiafield 5.5.2
- AskiaField Data Encryption
- 5.4: CAWI Survey feedback
- What's New in Analyse 5.5
From the blog
Automation & tracking surveys
With the words of GitHub co-founder and lead researcher at Gigaom echoing in my ears, I swiftly set about using Askia Analyse’s powerful new scripting functionality to add an exciting twist to the most common deliverable in market research.