In this article, you will have all the information on managing appointments.
In your Supervisor interface, enable appointments on Task / properties . . .
Make an appointment
On the CATI interface, click on the clock button . . .
- For a specific contacts list
Select the list and then click on the ribbon menu, Appointments
or from the contacts list, right-click > Appointments...
Then you will have a list of appointments in date order:
N.B. if you want to print all appointments from your lists, select the list and then right-click > Export to ASCII... (a tab-delimited text file).
- For all lists (from the Quota view)
If you want to have an overview of appointments for a specific quota, select the Quota's category, right-click > Appointments:
By default the appointments will only be shown for the current day. But you can choose any other day from the bottom left-hand side of the calendar.
You can also display the details of an appointment by right-clicking and selecting
edit (or by double-clicking it), and you can drag an appointment from one agent column to another, or from one time slot to another.
N.B. if you want to print all appointments for your quota, make right-click on any cell and then right-click > Export to ASCII (a tab-delimited text file).
Edit / Create an appointment
Since version 5.4.7 you have the ability to create an appointment from scratch in two ways:
- From "Find/Edit contact"
From this window > select your contact > right-click > Edit appointment...
That will prompt an appointment properties window you can fill with relevant information for the agent, date/time, importance and any message:
This appointment creation is only available for all (non-completed) contacts in find/edit contact. This includes appointments for unused contacts or contacts for which the last call result was not an 'appointment'.
- Regular callback options still apply (over callback won't be called, priority 0 won't be called, etc.) When changing such a manual appointment, the callback script will be re-evaluated.
- Regular quota behaviour still applies: manual appointments will be counted in quota depending on their priority, etc.
- These appointments will be displayed in all appointment dialogs as usual.
- These manual appointments can be deleted as well. Note that if you create a manual appointment and delete it again, the contact will still be considered as having had an appointment. This means it will have a higher priority, will have reduced callback times, etc.
- At the creation of the sample list
When creating a new sample list (from an external database only), you can also create appointments from sample list fields. For this, you need, on your external database side, four fields that will be used to create the appointment:
A field (Date-Time format) where you will set the date and time of the appointment. This field must be in datetime format (Access/Excel or SQL). The time must be set:
- A field (numerical format) where you can set the AgentID if you wan to attribute an appointment for a specific agent.
- A field (Nvarchar/ text - limit at 1024 characters) where you can set a specific message.
- A field (numerical format) where you can set the importance of the appointment (from 0 to 5).
The 3 last fields (B-C-D) are not mandatory for the creation of the appointment.
When creating your sample list from an external DB, you have four new fields to select in the external data details window: