In this article , you 'll have all information on appointment settings.
In your Supervisor interface, enable appointments , on Task / properties
On CATI interface , click on the clock button
- For a specific contacts list
Select the list and then click on the ribbon , Appointments
or from the contacts list, click right/Appointments
Then you have the list of appointments order by the date:
NB if you want to print all appointments for your lists , select the list and then click right / Export to Ascii (Tab txt file)
- For all lists (From Quota view)
If you want to have an overview of appointments on a specific quota , select the Quota's category , click right /Appointments
Th focus will be set automatically on the current day . But you can choose any other day from the bottom left side calendar.
You can also display the details of an appointment by right-clicking and selecting
edit (or by double-clicking it), and you can drag an appointment from one agent column to another, or from one time slot to another.
NB if you want to print all appointments for your quota make a click right on any cell and then click right / Export to Ascii (Tab txt file)
Edit/ Create appointement
Since the 5.4.7 you have the ability to create appointement from scratch in two ways:
- From "Find/Edit contact"
From this window > Select your contact > Right Click > Edit Appointment.
That will prompt an appointment properties window you can fill with relevant informations for Agent / DateTime Importance, and messages:
This appointment creation is only available for all (non-completed) contacts in find/edit contact. This includes appointments for unused contacts or contacts for which the last call result was not 'appointment'.
- Regular callback options still apply (over callback won't be called, priority 0 won't be called, etc.) When changing such a manual appointment, the callback script will be re-evaluated.
- Regular quota behavior still applies: manual appointments will be counted in quota depending on their priority, etc.
- These appointments will be displayed in all appointment dialogs as usual
- These manual appointments can be deleted as well. Important to know: if you create a manual appointment and delete it again, the contact will still be considered as having had an appointment. This means it will have a higher priority, will have reduced callback times, etc.
- At the creation of the sample list
When creating a new sample list (from external database only!), you can also create appointments from sample list fields. For this, you need, on your external database side, 4 fields that will be used to create the appointement:
A field (DateTime format) where you will set the date and time of the appointement. This field must be in datetime format (Access/Excel or SQL). The time must be set
- A field (numerical format) where you can set the AgentID if you wan to attribute an appointment for a specific agent.
- a field (Nvarchar/ text - limit at 1024 characters) where you can set a specific message
- a field (numerical format) where you can set the importance of the appointment (from 0 to 5).
The 3 last fields (B-C-D) are not mandatory for the creation of the appointment.
When creating your sample list from an external db, you have 4 new fields to select in the external data details window :